Monday, April 21, 2014

Current Obsessions 4/21/14



I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! I spent mine with Kyle's family and we had a wonderful time exploring and enjoying the wonderful weather.

Over this Spring Break Festival International de Louisiane is coming to town. This is a huge international music festival in downtown Lafayette filled with international musicians, vendors, and artists. You can find so many incredible things at festival. Last year was by far the greatest time I have ever had at festival (and I have been going since I was in the womb... that's obviously why I'm so cultured). I wiggled my way up to the front for two of the major headliners and even got to dance with the lead singer when he came into the crowd!! I cannot wait for this years festival. I have been obsessed with getting my schedule together and figuring out what I am going to wear each day and who I need to hear at what stage at what time. I can hardly stand how incredible it is going to be!

Check out Festival International de Louisiane here.

These are a few pictures from festival last year



Hope to see some of my dolls out there, I will be the girl climbing on stage...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment