Monday, April 14, 2014

Current Obsessions 4/14/14

Even though I will not be married ANYTIME soon... shit I'm not even dating really... I have been loving to stalk wedding blogs. Something about spring brings about a sense of love in the air and a beautiful back drop for weddings. It is also the perfect seasons for guests to wear their most chic and lovely frocks. Pastels, florals, and black and white dresses are my favorite for springtime weddings. Here are a few dresses that I'm itching to wear at my next nuptial attendance. 
  1. This Chicwish dress is currently being shipped to my closet <3. I can't wait to wear this mod froc to various daytime spring events such as my cousins wedding and our graduation brunch. The color is so refreshing, it reminds me of lemonade! Can't wait to put it on... I've been eyeing it for weeks. 
  2. I love this striped peplum by BCBGMAXAZRIA. I have been saving up my bank flow so I can treat myself to it. It is so crazy flattering on and is such a piece of art to look at. It would be adorable for spring with a sweet candy colored nail polish and a light gloss. This dress could be worn for a daytime or nighttime wedding.
  3. This futuristic peplum is ahhhhhmazing. I would love it with a bold orange/red lip and tall nude pumps. A slicked back mid pony tail will complete the look.This dress could also be worn for weddings at anytime of the day.
  4. This adorable floral number is quite coquettish for an afternoon ceremony. A huge silky blowout would make this dress over the top flirty, which is perfect for a bachelorette like myself trying to reel in a man at these sort of events. Judge me.
Weddings are such fun to plan outfits for. Check out the wedding sections of Fash Boulevard and Lauren Conrad to share in my obsession!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment