Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Festive & Current Obsessions 4/29/14


Festival International de Louisiane '14 came and went. And might I add, it was wonderful! I had a great time exploring the bazaars and seeing the people. Although the music was obviously the best part. Two of the best bands I heard were Radio Radio and Bombino .

As you can see from the picture, I had a total Britney moment with the snake I held.

In other news, since I am vowing to tell you guys about some of my most recent obsessions here are a few things you all NEED to check out!
  •  Ending school... 
  • Coffee Cellulite Scrub 
    • This home remedy is seriously amazing! I just mixed some coffee with a tad of warm water to make a paste and went in the shower and rubbed it on my thighs and ass for 5-10 minutes. I then washed it off with cool water to shrink the pores. The results were incredible. My skin was silky smooth and the appearance of my cellulite was tremendously reduced. Given I smelled like coffee but it was totally worth it.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment