Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What Would Claire Wear: various pinks

I know you guys are probably wondering if that is me and someone colored my body with a Valentine's day pack of markers. Well it really is me... and I was not colored on. I tried to go for something a little different to a birthday dinner for one of my gal pals.

  • Top 
    • This top is from Banana Republic. I got it for some of my senior pics and it has become my go to shirt.You cannot tell with this outfit but it has a very subtle and soft peplum. I tucked it in for this look however. 
  • Bottom
    • This red skirt is my friend Cat's. It is from Forever 21 and I simply don't want to give it back! I love the whole skater skirt look and I especially love the contrast between how sweet the cut is with toughness of the red leather. 
  • Shoes
    • THESE SHOES<3 I was so excited to finally wear them! I got these from Forever 21 and I must say that they are incredibly painful but very worth it. Can't wait to wear them again... and again and again and again. 
  • Hair/Makeup/Accessories
    • Frankly I just left my hair in the slicked back pony that I had it in all day. I kept my makeup very simple and just added some berry color lipstick. I carried my usual blush purse.
This outfit is a big leap for me considering how colorful it is! I am holding true to my resolution of dressing brighter and bolder. I think this pink top is definitely my color, what color are you guys excited about for spring?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment